Một số cấu trúc viết lại câu trong Tiếng AnhTháng Chín 22, 2018 8:01 sáng
Các trường hợp viết lại câu
- Dùng 1 cấu trúc nào đó trong Tiếng Anh
- Dùng dạng khác của từ
- Chuyển từ chủ động sang bị động
- Chuyển từ câu trực tiếp sang gián tiếp
- Các trường hợp về đảo ngữ…
Chú ý khi viết lại câu
- Chú ý về thì: câu được viết lại phải cùng thì với câu đã cho.
- Chú ý về ngữ pháp: câu được viết lại phải đúng về ngữ pháp.
- Chú ý về nghĩa của câu sau khi viết phải không đổi so với câu ban đầu.
Phương pháp học dạng bài này
Phương pháp: sưu tập và làm càng nhiều mẫu câu càng tốt, sau đó đọc đi đọc lại nhiều lần cho thuộc lòng.
Một số dạng bài cơ bản
- It takes sb khoảng thời gian to do sth= sb spend khoảng thời gian doing sth
VD: It took her 3 hours to get to the city centre.
= She spent 3 hours getting to the city centre.
- Understand = tobe aware of
VD: Do you understand the grammar structure?
= Are you aware of the grammar structure?
- Like = tobe interested in = enjoy = keen on
VD: She likes politics
= She is interested in politics
- Because + clause = because of + N
VD: He can’t move because his leg was broken
= He can’t move because of his broken leg
- Although + clause = despite + N = in spite of + N
VD: Although she is old, she can compute very fast
= Despite/ In spite of her old age, she can compute very fast
- Succeed in doing sth = manage to do sth
VD: We succeeded in digging the Panama cannel
= We managed to dig the Panama cannel
- Cấu trúc: …..too + adj (for sb) to do sth: quá để làm gì
VD: My father is too old to drive.
= It is such a/ an N that: quá đến nỗi mà
VD: She is so beautiful that everybody loves her.
= It is such a beautiful girl that everybody loves her.
Adj/ Adv + enough (for sb) to do sth: đủ để làm gì
VD: This car is safe enough for him to drive
VD: The policeman ran quickly enough to catch the robber
- Cấu trúc: prefer sb to do sth = would rather sb Vpast sth: thích, muốn ai làm gì
VD: I’prefer you (not) to smoke here
= I’d rather you (not) smoked here
- Prefer doing sth to doing sth: thích làm gì hơn làm gì
Would rather do sth than do sth
VD: She prefers staying at home to going out
= She’d rather stay at home than go out
- Can = tobe able to = tobe possible
- Harly + had +S + Vpp when S + Vpast: ngay sau khi… thì…
No sooner + had +S + Vpp than S + Vpast
VD: As soon as I left the house, he appeared
= Harly had I left the house when he appeared
= No sooner had I left the house than he appeared
- Not………..any more: không còn nữa
No longer + dạng đảo ngữ S no more V
VD: I don’t live in the courtryside anymore
= No longer do I live in the coutryside
= I no more live in the coutryside
- At no time + dạng đảo ngữ: không khi nào, chẳng khi nào
VD: I don’t think she loves me
= At no time do I think she loves me
- Tobe not worth = there is no point in doing sth: không đáng làm gì
- Tobe not worth doing sth = there is no point in doing sth: không đáng, vô ích làm gì
VD: It’s not worth making him get up early
= There is no point in making him getting early
- It seems that = it appears that = it is likely that =it look as if/ as though: dường như rằng VD: It seems that he will come late
= It appears that/ it is likely he will come late
= He is likely to come late.
= It look as if he will come late
- Although + clause = Despite + Nound/ gerund
- S + V + N = S + be + adj
- S + be + adj = S + V + O
- S + be accustomed to + Ving = S + be used to +Ving/ N
- S + often + V = S + be used to +Ving/ N
VD: Nana often cried when she meets with difficulties.
= Nana is used to crying when she meets with difficulties
- This is the first time + S + have + PII = S+be + not used to + Ving/ N
VD: This is the first time I have seen so many people crying at the end of the movie.
= I was not used to seeing so many people crying at the end of the movie.
- S + would prefer = S + would rather S + Past subjunctive (lối cầu khẩn)
- S + like sth/ doing sth better than sth/ doing sth = S + would rather + V + than + V = S + prefer sth/ doing sth to sth/ doing sth…
VD: I prefer going shoping to playing volleyball.
= I would rather go shoping than play volleyball.
- S + V + O = S + find + it (unreal objective) + adj + to + V
- It’s one’s duty to do sth = S + be + supposed to do sth
- S + be + PII + to + V = S + be + supposed to do sth
- Imperative verb (mệnh lệnh) = S + should (not) + be + PII
- Imperative verb (mệnh lệnh) = S + should (not) + do sth
- S + like sth = S + be + fond of + sth
VD: I like do collecting stamps.
= I’m fond of collecting stamps.
- I + let + O + do sth = S + allow + S. O + to do Sth
VD: My boss let him be on leave for wedding.
= My boss allow him to be on leave for wedding.
- S + once + past verb = S + would to + do sth.
- S + present verb (negative) any more = S + would to + do sth.
- S + V + because + S + V = S + V + to + infinitive
VD: She studies hard because she wants to pass the final examination.
= She studies hard to pass the final examination.
- S + V + so that/ in order that+ S + V = S + V + to + infinitive
- To infinitive or gerund + be + adj = It + be + adj + to + V
- S + V + and + S + V = S + V + both… and
- S + V + not only… + but also = S + V + both… and
- S + V + both… and… = S + V + not only… but also…
VD: He translated fast and correctly.
= He translated not only fast but also correctly.
- S1+simple present+and+S2+simple futher =If+S1 + simple present + S2 + simple futher.
- S1+didn’t + V1 + Because + S2 + didn’t + V2 = If Clause
- Various facts given = Mệnh đề if thể hiện điều trái ngược thực tế.
- S1 + V1 + if + S2 + V2(phủ định)= S1 + V1 + Unless + S2 + V2 (khẳng định)
- S + V + O = S + be + noun + when + adj clause.
- S + V + O = S + be + noun + where + adj clause.
- S + V + O = S + be + noun + whom + adj clause.
- S + V + O = S + be + noun + which + adj clause.
- S + V + O = S + be + noun + that + adj clause.
- S + V + if + S + V (phu dinh) = S + V + unless + S + V (khẳng dinh)
- S + be + scared of sth = S + be + afraid of + sth
- Let’s + V = S + suggest + that + S + present subjunctive
- In my opinion = S + suggest + that + S + present subjunctive (quan điểm của tôi)
- S + advise = S + suggest + that + S + present subjunctive
- Why don’t you do sth? = S + suggest + that + S + present subjunctive
- S + get + sb + to do sth = S + have + sb + do sth
VD: She gets him to spend more time with her.
= She have him spend more time with her.
- S + aks + sb + to do sth = S + have + sb + do sth
VD: Police asked him to identify the other man in the next room.
= Police have him identify the other man in the next room.
- S + request + sb + to do sth= S + have + sb + do sth
VD: The teacher request students to learn by heart this poem.
= The teacher have students learn by heart this poem.
- S + want + sb + to do sth = S + have + sb + do sth
VD: I want her to lend me
= I have her lend me.
- S + V + no + N = S + be + N-less
VD: She always speaks no care.
= She is always careless about her words.
- S + be + adj + that + S + V = S + be + adj + to + V
VD: Study is necessary that you will get a good life in the future.
= Study is necessary to get a good life in the future.
- S + be + adj + prep = S + V + adv
VD: My students are very good at Mathematics.
= My students study Mathematics well.
- S + remember + to do Sth = S + don’t forget + to do Sth
VD: I remember to have a Maths test tomorrow = I don’t forget to have a Maths test tomorrow.
- It + be + adj = What + a + adj + N!
VD: It was an interesting film.
= What an interesting film!
- S + V + adv = How + adj + S + be…
VD: She washes clothes quickly.
= How quick she is to wash clothes.
- S + be + ing-adj = S + be +ed-adj
- S + V = S + be + ed-adj
- S + V + Khoảng thời gian = It + take + (sb) + Khoảng thời gian + to + V
VD: She have learned English for 5 years.
= It takes her 5 year to learn English.
- S + be + too + adj + (for s. o) + to + V = S + be + so + adj + that + S + can’t + V
VD: The water is too hot for Peter to drink.
= The water is so hot that Peter can’t drink
- S + V + too + adv + to + V = S + V + so + adv + that + S + can’t + V
- S + be + so + adj + that + S + V = S + be + not + adj + enough + to + V
- S + be + too + adj + to + V = S + be + not + adj + enough + to + V
- S + V + so + adv + that + S + V = It + V + such + (a/ an) + N(s) + that + S +V
VD: He speaks so soft that we can’t hear anything.
= He does not speak softly.
- Because + clause = Because of + noun/ gerund
VD: Because she is absent from school.
= Because of her absence from school.